Thursday, August 21, 2014

Birth Order Traits

BOR Research and Evidence T-Chart
What The Research SaysEvidence Showing Accuracy or Inaccuracy 
                         Rebellious                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Although it may not be considered a good personality trait I am very rebellious. I usually tend to do the opposite of what I am told. Whenever I am told not to do something it makes me want to do it even more. I can't help it. I guess it's because my older sister does whatever she is told and I try to be my own person rather than be like her.
                          Charming                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     I have been told that I am very charming. Whenever I would meet my mom's friends or family that I hadn't seen in a long time they would tell my mom that I was charming. I asked how and my mom said it's that way I say things, so I don't know I guess my tone of voice is charming.
                         Precocious                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I am definitely precocious. I always thought it was the way that I grew up because I had to grow up pretty fast. Many of my past teachers have told my mom at conferences that I am mature for my age. I kind of noticed because I used to think that certain kids my age were immature, but it was that I was too mature.
                        People Person                                                                                                                                                                                     I do not think that I am a people person. I actually strongly despise being around people. I guess it's that I am easily annoyed, so I can't stand being around people because I find them annoying. Again it is not one of my best personality traits, but it's true.
                       Uncomplicated                                                                                                                                                                                                          I am completely uncomplicated. I guess it's because I tend to just go with the flow. I hate controversy so I just people please. I have been told that I shouldn't just people please, but honestly it is way better than controversy. Which makes me uncomplicated. 
                       Manipulative                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               As ashamed as I am to admit this I am manipulative. I thought that I inherited that trait from my dad, but I guess it is associated with being the youngest? I can basically get people to do stuff for me whether they want to or not. It doesn't just work on my family it also works on my friends. I don't know how I do it. It just comes naturally to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment